Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am . . .

married to the love of my life.









a southerner through and through, and proud of it.










a gardener with a green thumb inherited from my father & grandmother.










a wanna-be writer with ideas for the “Great American Novel” swirling around in my head.







someone who never wants to lose touch with the joy and wonder of being a child. I still love to splash in puddles, blow bubbles, swing, and play catch in the front yard.












a life-long lover of photography.









blessed with incredible parents and in-laws.

ridiculously sentimental, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. (This is a heart-shaped candy box that my grandfather gave my grandmother when they were "courting". It's one of my prized possessions.)












a worrier.












a collector of American country antiques.








a TV viewer with questionable yet varied tastes: Judge Judy, Kathy Griffin, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Ghosthunters, CBS Sunday Morning, Fox News, and ANYTHING on Bravo and the History Channel.












a Republican.









surrounded by fantastic strong women who I am proud to call "friends".

a woman who, as of today, has lost 130 pounds in the last 14 months.

a cleaning machine when I am worried or stressed.








a proud American.








currently trying to decide whether or not I am going back to school.












a dog-loving mom to three outdoor cats.










hopeful that one day I’ll be sitting at this desk listening to tiny little toddler feet racing around on our hardwood floors.











a work in progress, and always hope to be.