Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Right To It

1. My friend E, who announced the other day that she is thinking of adopting? Haven't heard a word from her. No call or e-mail to see if I've heard anything about Smiley. Nothing. I am so glad. I have zero mindshare left for her b.s. or any drama of any kind at this point. my head just might explode.

2. Smiley's ISP meeting is at 9am tomorrow. O spoke briefly with the adoption worker this morning. He'll go from that meeting right into another one so we shouldn't expect to hear anything till around lunchtime. He said he plans to ask the person who now wants Smiley some very difficult questions and a lot will depend on how she answers them. But he also said that the ultimate decision is not his, but lies with the county. At least it's almost over, one way or another. But please oh please oh please let them do what's best for Smiley.