Saturday, February 6, 2010

To Pissed for a Title

Someone from our local D*C*F*S told us that a particular child would be placed in our home almost immediately if the situation with Smiley didn't work out.

I learned something this morning that more than contradicted that and let me tell you, I was so angry I was shaking. It is certainly divine intervention that it wasn't a weekday because there is no doubt that I would have picked up the phone and had a conversation that I probably would have regretted.

My sweet, even-tempered, easy going husband was as angry as I was, so we decided to get out of here and go to BigCity for lunch with my parents and some shopping afterwards. Just what we needed.

Am I still angry? Hell yes I am angry. But at least I can no longer hear my own heart beating in my ears. That's progress.